2006 Honda Goldwing
VIN #: *****************
STOCK #: BBAD20
$16,995.00+ taxes and fees
$3,399.00 downpayment, 9.99% APR for 48 Months.
About this vehicle
- Odometer: 77,100 KM
- Body Style: Motorcycles
- Engine: 1.832L 6 Cylinder Engine
- Exterior Colour: Gold
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior Colour: Black
- Drive Train: Rear Wheel Drive
- Fuel Type: Gasoline Fuel
2006 Honda Goldwing with trailer.
comes with 2 helmets w/ connection to motorcycle and between riders
Tastefully Aux lights installed
Service Records / Honda Dealer
- Honda Satellite Linked Navigation System™
- Fully integrated navigation system with color screen.
- Complete United States and Canada mapping with points of interest installed.
- Point-of-interest information includes Honda dealers, fuel stations, restaurants, lodging, attractions, transportation, government and emergency information and saved rider's input with home function.
- Voice prompting through headsets or speakers.
- On-screen text guidance and "pop up" menus.
- Easy-to-use handlebar-and fairing-mounted controls.
- Available with or without ABS.
- Navigation system available on select models.
- Premium Audio System.
- 80-watt per channel power amplifier provides clear, crisp sound at all highway speeds.
- six-element speaker system adds two new rear speakers and a pair of front tweeters for a richer, fuller sound quality.
- tuner now features auto bass control combined with auto volume control.
- Cold-Weather Comfort
- Five-position heated grips for cold-weather riding.
- Five-position heated seat/backrest combination with individual rider and passenger controls for optimum comfort.
- Foot-warming system channels engine-heated air over the rider's feet and is controlled by a fairing-mounted lever.
- Cold-weather comfort package available on select models.
- Industry-first fully integrated rider airbag on a motorcycle.
- Airbag available only on full-featured version.
- Additional New Features
- clear lenses on rear turn signals and running lights complement the Gold Wing's aggressive styling.
- New styling on rear taillights adds distinctive look.
- brake light pattern for increased visibility.
- fluid-damped ACG drive for quieter operation.
- ACG output increased to 1300 watts for added performance capability.
- New Dark Red and Gold join White, Titanium and Black.
- Powerful fuel-injected 1832cc six-cylinder engine produces smooth, effortless power--118 bhp and 125 lb./ft. of torque--while surpassing the California Air Resources Board (CARB) 2008 emissions standards.
- Beautiful multi-box-section aluminum dual-spar frame and Pro Arm® single-side cast aluminum swingarm set new class standards for handling.
- State-of-the-art premium audio system features 80-watt per channel amplifier, six-element speaker system and a new tuner with optional CD player and an auxiliary component port.
- A complete line of bolt-on accessories and appearance items.
- The exhaustively tested 1832cc liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder engine provides effortless power.
- Low, forward engine placement and solid engine-mounting produce excellent road handling characteristics and impressive low-speed maneuverability.
- High-pressure-formed, sintered iron Nickalloy crankshaft bearing caps provide quiet operation throughout the engine's operating temperature range.
- Parallel two-valve cylinder head design utilizes direct shim-under-bucket valve actuation and requires no 600-mile service; the first valve clearance inspection is at 32,000 miles.
- Silent-type camshaft chains with automatic adjusters provide reliable, maintenance-free operation.
- Two 40mm-diameter throttle bodies deliver air to six specially designed Keihin 50-psi high-pressure programmed fuel injectors (PGM-FI). Fuel is delivered through four nozzle tips in each injector, producing an atomized fuel mixture that is highly combustible for optimum efficiency and power.
- Electronic control unit (ECU) provides two digital 3-D fuel injection maps for each cylinder and one digital 3-D ignition map for each cylinder, creating ideal fuel mixture and spark advance settings for superb rideability. Unique knock-control sensors monitor ignition advance to improve performance throughout the entire rpm range.
- ECU-controlled closed-loop emission control system utilizes two oxygen sensors to constantly deliver a precise air/fuel mixture, while two exhaust catalyzers further reduce emissions of carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons and nitrogen oxides.
- Rotary Air Control Valve (RACV) provides auto-choke function and maintains precise idle control under widely varying engine loads and operating temperatures.
- Compact water pump is mounted behind the engine and is driven directly by the crankshaft, contributing to quicker engine warm-up.
- Engine cooling system features a series-flow coolant flow pattern that offers cold-start rideability and provides rapid engine warm-up.
- Two side-mounted radiators enhance cooling efficiency and use low-air-pressure areas created by side cowls to draw cooling air through the radiators and beyond the rider at highway speeds.
- Sturdy eight-plate clutch with maintenance-free hydraulic-assist.
- Efficient stainless steel six-into-two exhaust system produces a pleasing, powerful sound.
- Powerful, 1300-watt alternator uses a dual-damper system to minimize alternator noise.
- Precise-shifting five-speed transmission includes overdrive fifth.
- The innovative aluminum frame is specifically engineered for optimum rigidity with tuned flex. This combination of rigidity and flexibility produces excellent handling, superb riding comfort and wonderful road feel.
- Inherently smooth flat-six-cylinder Gold Wing® engine also serves as a tuned stressed frame member. The solid engine-mounting system utilizes specially designed hangers and carefully matched mounting bolts to provide both excellent road feel and minimal engine vibration.
- The Gold Wing's rigid Pro Arm single-side cast aluminum swingarm provides simplified servicing of the rear wheel and tire, while assuring optimum handling.
- Dual full-floating 296mm front discs with Linked Braking System (LBS™) three-piston calipers and a single ventilated 316mm rear disc with one LBS three-piston caliper provide excellent braking power.
- Honda's LBS features a second master cylinder and a three-stage proportional control valve (PCV) to couple the three-piston calipers of the dual-front and single-rear brake discs. Using the front brake lever activates the outer two pistons of the front right-side caliper and the center piston of the front left-side caliper and, acting through the secondary master cylinder and an inline proportioning valve, the outer two pistons of the rear caliper. The rear brake pedal operates the center piston of the rear brake caliper, the center piston of the front right-side brake caliper and the outer two pistons of the front left-side caliper. A delay valve sensitive to the rider's pedal pressure smooths front brake engagement.
- Model equipped with Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) features an electric-motor-driven modulator that provides rapid and precise braking-pressure adjustments, resulting in smooth ABS operation. The system incorporates an integrated ECU, self-diagnostics with an interactive ECU test function, and automatic protection against system failure.
- Massive, 45mm front fork houses a cartridge damper in the right leg with 5.5 inches of travel for a smooth yet superb ride in all road conditions.
- Anti-dive system minimizes front fork dive when braking. The system utilizes brake fluid pressure generated in the secondary LBS master cylinder mounted on the left fork leg and is activated by input from either the front brake lever or the rear brake pedal. This application of anti-dive and LBS produces enhanced stability when maneuvering at both low speeds and highway speeds.
- Pro-Link-mounted rear shock provides 4.1 inches of plush travel for relaxed touring or sport riding.
- Computer-controlled adjustable hydraulic rear suspension preload is easily set by the rider with push-button controls and features a two-position memory.
- Unique driveshaft-damping system utilizes a double-pipe structure, with a rubber-bonded coating applied to the inner pipe to absorb road shock and engine torque. The long-life design simplifies rear wheel maintenance.
- Final gearcase assembly design in the Pro Arm eliminates wheel alignment splines and assures accurate alignment of the rear wheel after servicing.
- Cast aluminum 18 x 3.5-inch front wheel and 16 x 5.0-inch rear wheel are lightweight and strong. Radial touring tires are specifically engineered for the Gold Wing, providing a combination of excellent traction, cornering grip and long tire life.
- The parallel two-valve cylinder head design, together with side-mounted radiators, allows optimum ergonomics, with excellent rider foot room and a large passenger cockpit.
- Slow-speed electric reverse system is engaged with the simple push of the thumb controls on the right handlebar.
- Lightweight electronic cruise control system utilizes a 16-bit ECU-controlled, motor-actuated throttle mechanism.
- The Gold Wing's aerodynamic bodywork is functional as well as beautiful, providing excellent rider wind protection while reducing the aerodynamic drag coefficient.
- A simple yet ingenious ratcheting windshield-adjustment system provides six settings over nearly 4 inches of travel. Operated manually, the mechanism eliminates the weight and complexity of electric motors.
- Adjustable and closeable windshield vent routes fresh air to the riders face or chest.
- The Gold Wing trunk provides 60 liters of storage capacity with an additional 5 liters of storage available if the optional CD changer is not installed. Two full-face helmets fit easily in the trunk. The saddlebags provide 40-plus liters of storage each, resulting in a total of 147 liters of storage space.
- The saddlebag lids feature hydraulic dampers for smooth operation.
- Specially designed luggage features a remote-control key-lock, permitting pop-open rear trunk operation; a remote lock/unlock feature for the trunk and the saddlebags; and a horn-actuated bike locator. If remote locking is attempted while a lid is open, the emergency lights flash to alert the rider.
- Storage pockets are located in the fairing and rear trunk for convenient, easy-access storage.
- Soft-touch plastic elastomer provides a luxurious feel to the front console, front- and rear-pocket covers and the passenger armrests.
- Ergonomically designed saddle with a low, 29.1-inch seat height has a plush passenger seat with integral backrest and side support for all-day riding comfort.
- Instrument cluster includes white-on-black analog displays for speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature and fuel level, plus features adjustable backlighting and high-luminescence red pointers. Indicator/warning lights are provided for reverse, neutral, overdrive, oil pressure, fuel injection, high beam, sidestand, cruise on, cruise set and low fuel. A high-resolution LCD,housed in a separate module, is visible in all lighting conditions and displays the odometer, A/B tripmeter, ambient temperature, audio modes, CB, rear-suspension setting, trunk/saddlebag-open indicators and a clock.
- Motorized headlight aiming system is operated by a dial switch located on the left fairing panel and provides 2.5 degrees of adjustment from level.
- Large, 6.6-gallon fuel tank houses the PGM-FI fuel pump and provides excellent long-distance cruising range.
- Headlight system features two 55W H7 low-beam and two 55W H7 high-beam bulbs with computer-designed multi-reflectors. In high-beam operation, all four bulbs produce a distinctive front lighting signature.
- Engine and saddlebag guards help protect the Gold Wing's bodywork in case of a tip over.
- Silver powder-coated finish helps ensure the Gold Wing's aluminum frame will remain beautiful for years to come.
- Maintenance-free features include: automatic choke, RACV automatic idle, programmed fuel injection, automatic cam-chain adjusters, sealed battery, electronic cruise control and computer-controlled hydraulic rear spring preload adjustment.
- Handsome two-piece aluminum handlebars are lightweight and strong.
- Adjustable brake and clutch levers.
- Self-canceling turn signals.
- Fully illuminated handlebar and radio switches.
- Handlebar switches and controls use internationally approved graphic symbols.
- Extensive tool kit.
- Dual electric spiral horns trumpet a distinctive note.
- 20-amp YTX maintenance-free battery.
- Dual helmet locks.
- Fold-down antennas for easy storage.
- Padded passenger handrails.
- Easy-to-use centerstand.
- Convenient ignition switch/fork lock for added security.
- Transferable three-year, unlimited-mileage warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Assembled in Marysville, Ohio.
- Ownership includes one-year complimentary membership for an individual in the Honda Rider's Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include: discounts, travel benefits, roadside assistance, one year of Honda Red Rider™ magazine, access to HRCA Clubhouse Web site (www.hrca.honda.com) and access online to Honda Common Service Manual. For HRCA details, call 1-800-847-HRCA. For dealers only, please call (310) 783-3958.
- Audio Accessories: Six-disc CD changer, CB Radio Kit, CB Antenna, , Audio Headsets (for open- and full-face helmets), Passenger Audio Controller.
- Air Management Accessories: Windshield (available in tall and short sizes), Windshield Side Air Deflectors , Fairing Side Air Deflectors, Rear Spoiler (color-matched) with LED Brake Light.
- Functional Touring Accessories: Heated Grips with Thermostat, Foglight Kit, Accessory Socket Kit, Passenger Armrest, Coin Holder, Saddlebag, Saddlebag Cooler.
- Touring Convenience accessories: Removable Saddlebag/Trunk Liner Set (available in standard and deluxe types), Trunk Net, Saddlebag/Trunk Mat Set, Seat Weather Cover, Cycle Cover, Front Nose Mask, Trunk Vanity Mirror with Light, Trunk Inner Light, Inner Trunk Pouch, Trunk Lid Organizer, Saddlebag Lid Organizer, Fairing Pouch, Owner's Manual Folio.
- Chrome Appearance accessories : Front Lower Cowl, Rear Under Cowl, Front Fender Ornament, Front Fender Extension, Front Disc Covers, Passenger Floorboard Covers, Passenger Floorboard Lower Covers, Side Fairing Accent, Windshield Garnish, Trunk Rack, Front Fender Rail, , Saddlebag Scuff Pads, Saddlebag Molding Kit, Trunk Molding Kit, Sidestand, Exhaust Tips (two styles), License Plate Frame, Swingarm Pivot Covers, Handlebar Ends, Trunk Handle, Rear Spoiler Accent.
2006 HONDA GL1800 GOLDWING Specifications
Engine Type Water-cooled/4-stroke/OHC/Horizontal Opposition 6-cylinder
Model nameGL1800 GOLDWING
Engine Starting MethodSelf Starter
Type · Grade-Maximum Output (ps)109ps(80kw)/5500rpm
Engine Operation4 stroke
Maximum Torque (kgf/m)16.4kg・m(161N・m)/4000rpm
Vehicle Weight (Dry Weight)396 kg
Vehicle Weight (Curb Weight)425 kg
Length(mm)・Height(mm)・Width(mm)1525 x 945 x 2635
Fuel Efficiency by Catalog20 km/L
Seat Height740 mm
Fuel Tank Capacity25 liters
Front Tire Indication130/70R18 63H
for Rear Tire Indication180/60R16 74H
2006 Honda Goldwing
Speak with a Personal Internet Manager (416) 939-2249
Vehicle Price $16,995.00
Finance Total $32,900
Loan Term 48 Months
Interest Rate 9.99%
$138 / Bi-Weekly
Payments calculated using this tool are estimates only and do not include applicable taxes, licensing and fees. Actual prices and payment may be different. Financing payment calculations are based on APR, term and on approved credit and not all customers will qualify. This tool should be used as a guide, and all finance terms must be verified before a sale is complete. Visit dealership for more details.